Listen on your Android phone
Listen live to Absolute Radio on your Android phone and tablet with the Absolute Radio Player. Tune in to The No Repeat Guarantee with Absolute Radio, enjoy undisputed classics with Absolute Radio 60s, Absolute Radio 70s, Absolute 80s, Absolute Radio 90s and Absolute Radio 00s and the rock authority of Absolute Classic Rock.
- Intelligent streaming gives you CD quality on a WiFi connection and prevents audio-stuttering when you're out and about.
- See what's playing now on all seven Absolute Radio stations
- RadioSync shows you what's been happening since you tuned in, and lets you see what's coming up next.
- Instant access to over 20,000 podcasts. Save your favourites and be notified via Push when a new episode is available for you.
- Contact the studio by phone, SMS, or email.
- Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question about our Android app? First read our FAQs below, and if that doesn't answer it, send us an email and we'll get back to you.
Where can I use the app?
This app is designed for use in the UK, and will work anywhere with an available Wi-Fi, 3G or GPRS connection. If you can't hear us, please check your phone's connection. IMPORTANT! Please read the next FAQ for info on data charges before using the app.
Will it cost me anything?
This app is a free download from the Google Play Shop
but you should always check your plan's data usage terms before using the app. If you have an unlimited data plan, you should not be charged for using the Absolute Radio Player. We DO NOT recommend you use the app unless you have an unlimited data plan. You should also check what your plan says about overseas data usage if you planning on using the app while abroad. We've also added a HQ (High Quality) button so you can listen to our streams in 128k quality. You must be listening via wi-fi to use this function.
Where's the volume control?
This app uses the device's built in volume, which can be adjusted via the rocker volume control on the side of the device. All current Android phones are supported with this feature.
What OS version do I need?
We recommend you have the latest version of the operating system on your device.