Listen on your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
Listen live to Absolute Radio on your iPhone or iPod Touch with the Absolute Radio Player. Tune in to The No Repeat Guarantee on Absolute Radio, enjoy undisputed classics with Absolute Radio 60s, Absolute Radio 70s, Absolute 80s, Absolute Radio 90s & Absolute Radio 00s, and the rock authority of Absolute Classic Rock.
- Intelligent streaming gives you CD quality on a WiFi connection and prevents audio-stuttering when you're out and about.
- See what's playing now on all seven Absolute Radio stations
- RadioSync shows you what's been happening since you tuned in, and lets you see what's coming up next.
- Instant access to over 20,000 podcasts. Save your favourites and be notified via Push when a new episode is available for you.
- Contact the studio by phone, SMS, email or AudioBoo.
- Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question about our iPhone app? First read our FAQs below, and if that doesn't answer it, send us an email and we'll get back to you.
Where can I use the app?
The Absolute Radio Player is designed for use everywhere, and will work anywhere with an available Wi-Fi, 3G or GPRS connection. If you can't hear us, please check your phone's connection. IMPORTANT! Please read the next FAQ for info on data charges before using the app.
Will it cost me anything?
The Absolute Radio Player is a free download from the iTunes App Store, but you should always check your plan's data usage terms before using the app. If you have an unlimited data plan, such as O2's Pay-Monthly iPhone Tariffs, you should not be charged for using the Absolute Radio Player. We DO NOT recommend you use the Absolute Radio Player unless you have an unlimited data plan. You should also check what your plan says about overseas data usage if you planning on using the app while abroad. Please note that some 'unlimited tariffs' still have data usage limits. Always check first to avoid being charged.
What OS version do I need?
We recommend you have the latest version of the operating system on your device.