Top Gear Live
25-28 October @ NEC BirminghamMake a date with Clarkson, Hammond, May and The Stig at
Top Gear Live this October half-term.
Jeremy, James and Richard are back in an all-new Live Action Arena show, doing what they do best... arguing, shouting and crashing into each other...
Live on The Track see celebrities including Johnny Vegas, Johnny Vaughn, Paul Hollywood and Olympian Antony Joshua competing as Star in a Reasonably Priced Car, plus The Stig will be powering around, often sideways, in some very unreasonably priced cars, showing everyone just how it should be done.
New for 2012
- Deadly 720 see the awesome DOUBLE loop-the-loop LIVE in the arena show
- 'Grudge Match' on the Track with a series of nail biting head to head races
- Kids go Free on Weekdays: with half-term dates and free tickets for children aged 5-15, what better a family treat for the October half-term?
All this, plus a bigger than ever exhibition, featuring:
- The Supercar and London Motor Museum Galleries: see the cars that dreams are made of, including the Lamborghini Aventador, Bugatti Veyron, SSC Ultimate Aero, Koenigsegg CCXR, Gumpert Apollo and many more.
- Challenge Cars from the TV show... see just how crazy (and rusty) they really are.
- Top Gear TV Studio mock-up... 'do the news' from Jeremy's seat.
- The Cool Wall...you decide what makes the sub-zero cut
Don't miss out on this ULTIMATE Top Gear Experience!