The Chariot biography
A chariot is a two-wheeled, horse-drawn vehicle. This may also refer to:
- Chariot (carriage), a horse-drawn carriage
- Chariot (vehicle), The tracked all-terrain vehicle used by the Robinson family in the television series, Lost In Space
- Mitsubishi Chariot, a compact MPV produced by Mitsubishi Motors
- Chariot manned torpedo : weapon deployed by the Royal Navy in World War II
- CHARIOT, a proposed truck for use on the moon
- Charioteer tank
- Chariot (album), by Gavin DeGraw
- "The Chariot" (song), by The Cat Empire
- Chariot, a French #1 single by Petula Clark (a song translated into English as "I Will Follow Him" by Little Peggy March) It is composed by Paul Mauriat, Franck Pourcel and Raymond Lefíšvre. A version of this song with Norwegian lyrics (de novo, not translated from the original) is performed by the group KLM and called Torsken kommer (The cod comes; La morue vient) or Se torsken (See the cod; Voir la morue).
- Chariot is an instrumental, written by Rhet Stoller in 1960 and performed by him the same year in the style of The Shadows.
- The Chariot (Tarot card), a Major Arcana Tarot card
- Operation Chariot, 28 March 1942 raid on the docks of St. Nazaire in France
- A xiangqi (Chinese chess) piece moving like the rook in Western chess
- Chariot (Australia), internet service provider
- Chariots Shoreditch, Chariots is a chain of bathhouses in the UK
- Chariot, a fictional character from the anime series Black Rock Shooter
Biography from , the free encyclopedia.
It may not have been reviewed by a professional editor, and recent changes may not show up straight away. See the latest version of this article. Used under licence. Subject to disclaimers.